Subject: Distinguishing Interop Demo participants in OASIS booth at RSA

KMIP TC members,
Regarding the OASIS booth at RSA 2018, staff has been discussing ways to distinguish members who have met the Interop Demo requirements from those who have not--and hopefully incentivize at-risk members to meet the demo requirements. Our ideas are listed in the attached. I'd like to join your call tomorrow (along with Chet, Jamie, and Jane) to discuss.

One thing to note, the CTI TC plans to use a "STIX 2 Preferred" badge (the logo is included in the attachment) to denote products that have passed the TC's self-certification test. If you'd find it helpful, we'd be happy to create a similar badge for KMIP, incorporating the TC's chosen term (it doesn't have to be "Preferred").

I look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Best regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer