legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: Result of today's meeting (3/19/2014)

Hello Everyone,

The LegalCiteM Technical Committee attempted to meet today, but we did not have a quorum. In the future, it would be wonderful if one of the co-chairs could send an Agenda day before so members are reminded of the meeting.

The main results of our informal meeting today:

(1)   Co-chairs, please send an agenda for future meetings as a reminder.

(2)  Please sign up for your subcommittee at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalcitem/index.php, very bottom right corner of the page. Try to sign up as a Voting Member if you are a voting member of the full committee. We will ask Chet about these designations next time (it appears that only chairs of the subcommittees are showing up as voting members at present).

(3)  Subcommittee meeting times: Technical – TBD but either just after the full committee meeting or at that same time (approx.. 11:00 EST) on opposite Wednesday’s of the full meeting; Secondary – ½ hour before full meeting; Legislation – same time as regular meeting, on opposite Wednesdays. EBRA – TBD; Court – TBD. For those subcommittees whose meeting time is still To Be Determined, they should use the subcommittee listserv to try to set a time.

(4)  Next full committee meeting: Wednesday, April 2 at 10:00 EST. Please attend!

Thank you,

Melanie Knapp

Head of Reference and Instructional Services

George Mason University Law Library

3301 Fairfax Drive, MSN 1G1

Arlington, VA 22201-4426

Tel: (703) 993-8111