legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: For our first meeting, which is NOT today

Hello Legislation Subcommittee!

Monica and I have been talking about getting our work going. We have also been talking about a better meeting time than what I proposed. That time is not good for Monica. We are considering 1:30 EDT on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month (opposite weeks from full TC meetings). Please let us know if this will work for you. Monica and I are also thinking about the modality for meeting (e.g., AdobeConnect, Skype, etc.), and will share with you what we find workable.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO MEET TODAY. We would like to meet next week (Apr. 2), however, at some time after the full TC meeting.

In preparation for our first meeting, please do the following:

(1)    Gather at least one use-case and start thinking about it. What elements or facets exist that need to be marked up?

(2)    Please skim the example use-case documents that Chet shared by email on 3/13/2014.

(3)    Please review the attached document, which is an example template for other Oasis standards work that Monica knows.

At our first meeting, we will:

(1)    Decide on a regular meeting time.

(2)    Decide on how best to use KAVI for our subcommittee.

(3)    Discuss the template for a document we want to create to share our subcommittee work.

(4)    Begin discussing the initial use cases.

Thank you so much.

Ciao,

Melanie & Monica