legalcitem-legislation message

Subject: JohnDannforWIKI-December2014-MKnappUseCasesAddedat2.2.4etseq

Hi Monica,

I added use cases for the United States to John’s document at section 2.2.4 on pages 13-18. I know you are trying to add this to our Wiki, so I wanted you to have it. I compared URIs from the GPO (official government publisher), House Law Revision Counsel (government publisher of U.S. Code only), and Cornell LII (an open source legal publisher).

I hope this is helpful to our work.

Thank you,
Melanie