legalcitem-technical message

Subject: Legislative Lookup & Linking Meeting

Hi All,

I will be presenting the Referencing Architecture for the Legislative
Lookup & Linking project which we are implementing for the U.S. House
of Representatives. My PowerPoint slides are enclosed.

As I would like to present working software, I want to show my screen.
If possible, please let's use the gotomeeting meeting that I have
scheduled:

LegalCiteM - Technical - Legislative Lookup & Linking

1. Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/733120949

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 733-120-949

Meeting ID:733-120-949