legalcitem message

Subject: ELI documents

Dear all,

Further to our different conversation we all had on ELI, please find attached some information which describes in simple word the ELI project, as well as ideas on how to implement it on existing systems. The keyword are flexibility and user-friendly, given that legislation is different in every Country …

We should focus on the building blocks and leave it up to each Country, enterprise, etc … on how they build their information.

Communicating the schema will then help to interlink information from different sources.

Hopes this can help to solve any open issue.

John

John Dann

Chargé de la direction adjoint

LE GOUVERNEMENT DU GRAND-DUCHÉ DE
LUXEMBOURG
Ministère d'État

Service central de législation

43, bd Roosevelt . L-2450 Luxembourg

Tél. (+352) 247-82961 . Fax (+352) 46 74 58
E-mail : john.dann@scl.etat.lu

www.legilux.public.lu