legalxml-courtfiling-certification message

Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling-certification] Certification Subcommitteeconference call

The Certification group is having their first conference call tomorrow from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (Pacific time).  Please call:

      1-800-682-5640

to connect to the call.

A response email to Kathie.mcclure@courts.wa.gov would be appreciated in order to reserve the appropriate number of ports.  If you are unable to respond to this email in time for the call, we will still be able to accept your call-in.  My apologies for the late notice.

The agenda is a review of the comments so far received on the Requirements draft.  If we are unable to get sufficient subcommittee participation because of the conflict with the face-to-face meeting, I'll reschedule an additional conference call.

Thank you,

Tom Clarke

(360) 705-5304