Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Proposed "person" object

Please review this proposal carefully and get me your comments.  Note the Sept 2 comment deadline.

In ECFS 1.0 and 1.1 we use an "actor" element which encompasses persons, entities and things -- all of which can be parties to cases (persons, corporations or associations, and ships, autos or currency in in rem proceedings).  I have asked whether the proposed "super object" is intended to serve the purpose of our "actor" element.

Are there other problems with the proposed structure of this "person object" from our point of view?

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507