Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Tentative agenda for Oct 3-4 Face to Face

Attached is a tentative agenda for the meeting.  Please review the
agenda to see what items you are responsible for.  Persons who cannot be
present should arrange for someone else to handle their reports or
action items.

Housing options and final details of our meeting place at MIT will be
posted next week.

I am hoping that Patrick Gannon or Karl Best from OASIS will be able to
join us for some of the meeting.  It would be great for Technical
Committee members to meet them, and vice versa.  We could use Karl's
input on technical matters as well.

I hope to see many of you in Boston.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road