Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Deadline for Comments - Court Filing Policy Requirements Document

Title: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Deadline for Comments - Court Filing Policy Requirements Document

I found the writing style of the document sometimes hard to follow, but it seemed that the basic requirements for Court Policy were listed there. Attached is the document with suggested edits where I try to simplify the presentation in hopes the substantive content would be clearer. There were some things I could not understand, as is indicated by (???) here and there. I think some things can be further simplified: For example, instead of writing separate sections for relating the PIR to each Court Filing TC specification, there might be one section whose subject is "Relationship with Other Court Filing TC and Related Specifications."

The organization of the Requirements document will be modified according to the procedures and templates we will be using. I followed the structure Don used in his draft (first drafts are often thankless work! Thank you, Don!!) but am not sure that will be the best approach. I hope the TC focuses first on making sure all the distinguishable required policies are named herein. That's what we really need to get from this, IMHO.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager
King County
Department of Judicial Administration
516 Third Avenue, E-609 MS: KCC-JA-0609
Seattle, Washington 98104
V: (206) 296-7838 F: (206) 296-0906
roger.winters@metrokc.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: John M. Greacen [mailto:john@greacen.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 7:03 AM
To: Court Filing List

Some time ago, Don Bergeron posted a revised requirements document for
Court Filing Policy.  I have not seen any comments on that document on
the list.  Please review it and post your comments and reactions by the
close of business on Friday, September 20th.  Thanks.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507