Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Test criteria

Please review and comment on the attached draft test criteria for ECF 1.1.  Our interoperability testing requirements require specific details for each specification tested.  So, these criteria are intended to apply only to the ECF 1.1 specification -- not to Query & Response or Court Document 1.1.

Please provide your comments by October 15th.

We would be particularly interested in comments from King County, Utah and Tybera, and Georgia, which are our leading candidates for interoperability testing of the ECF 1.1 specification.

Thanks for your thoughts and comments.
Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507