Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] IJIS Institute XML Product Registry

I attach two documents pertaining to a new registry of justice system
applications using XML being created by the IJIS Institute.  The purpose
and functioning of the registry is detailed in the survey explanation.
The form for registration is the template.  This is a good opportunity
to advertise your products that use XML.  I hope all TC members with
such products will repond.  Thank you for taking the time to consider
these materials.

You may receive several copies of these materials from different
sources.  Several of us are using multiple lists to try to reach the
broadest possible audience.  I apologize for the inconvenience of
getting multiple emails on the same topic.

Greacen Associates, LLC.
18 Fairly Road
Santa Fe, NM  87507