Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] File Transmission @@2051

For the convenience of our members, here is the information on the next
Face to Face Conference for the Electronic Court Filing Technical Committee.
It is also available on the official web page for the TC.

It will be held December 12-13, 2002 Las Vegas, NV
Clark County Organizational Development Center
500 South Grand Central Parkway

The National Center for State Courts has allowed us to piggyback onto their hotel arrangements for the E-Court 2002 conference being held the same week as our meeting. This information is located at: http://www.e-courts.org/hotelinfo.html
(Note, they are honoring the special rate even though it is past the cutoff.
This may change at any time.)

Dr. Laurence Leff  Western Illinois University, Macomb IL 61455 ||(309) 298-1315
Stipes 447 Assoc. Prof. of Computer Sci.
Pagers: 309-367-0787 OR 800-512 0787 (Illinois only)OR 800 946 4646 PIN 1488110

Secretary,
The OASIS Legal XML Member Section Court Filing Technical Committee