Subject: No Subject

Information on Atlanta transit can be found in
http://www.itsmarta.com/index1.asp

Please let the secretary know (Pager 309 367 0787) that you are attending.
Also,  we need to know if you anticipate coming to one of the two
subcommittee meetings before the regular session.   This will enable the
conference hosts to order the correct amount of refreshments.  More importantly,
it will help the subcommittee and committee chairpersons prepare for the
meeting.

(You may receive an additional copy of this information when the KAVI
database is updated.)

Dr. Laurence Leff  Western Illinois University, Macomb IL 61455 ||(309) 298-1315
Stipes 447 Assoc. Prof. of Computer Sci. Pager: 309-367-0787 FAX: 309-298-2302
Secretary: The OASIS Legal XML Member Section Court Filing Technical Committee
and Electronic Contracts Technical Committee