Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] No subcommittee meetings

I am not aware of any meeting of the Court Document Subcommittee
scheduled for Thursday.  Diane -- If you want to hold a subcommittee,
please coordinate with the other three co-chairs of the subcommittee.

The room for subcommittee meetings on Thursday was cancelled because no
subcommittees were scheduled to meet.

HCR 78, Box 23
Regina, New Mexico 87046
505-289-2164