Subject: RE: Registration REQUIRED for TC Meetings in New Orleans

Please note that registration is required to attend the Technical Committee
meetings in New Orleans.  I encourage you to register if there is a
possibility of your attending so you have the required name badge.

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov
573-751-4377
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 02/03/2004 09:50 AM
-----

                      "Scott McGrath"
                      <scott.mcgrath@oasi        To:       <Robin_Gibson@osca.state.mo.us>, "'Roberts, David J'"
                      s-open.org>                 <David.Roberts@unisys.com>
                                                 cc:       "'Carol Geyer'" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, "'Dee Schur'"
                      02/03/2004 09:36 AM         <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, <john@greacen.net>, <Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov>
                                                 bcc:
                                                 Subject:  RE: TC Meetings in New Orleans

Robin, Dave and team,

Just a reminder... registering for the TC meetings is a 2 step process.
While you note you have an impressive number of people registered, I
presume
this is for the hotel.  I do not see the corresponding registrations for
the
event. Your attendees must also register for the event itself at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/2004_Symposium_AGM/members/register.php

There is no cost to attend the TC meetings, but registration IS REQUIRED.
Registration allows us to manage the necessary infrastructure and resources
-- room sizes, amenities for the breaks etc.

Anyone who fails to register will not have the required name badge for
entry.  We do not have any on-site registration planned, so everyone should
register ahead.  (Given that the location will require travel for most
everyone, we foresee very little last minute walk in traffic)

We certainly encourage people to also attend the Symposium and Member
Plenary that week.  The meeting fee for the Symposium is designed to cover
the room, meals and IT infrastructure cost of the event.  The program is
worth many times the required investment and we expect that event to fill
quickly as well.  Early registration is expected.

As always, let us know if you have any questions about the Symposium,
Plenary or TC Meetings.

Scott...