Subject: RE: [SPAM:] - [legalxml-courtfiling] Tuesday conference call - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

John,

I attempted to call in several times on this meeting, but for some reason the conference call number wouldn't recognize the access code. Very strange. Said it didn't recognize the tones.

I will try to find a different style phone.

George

From: John M. Greacen [mailto:john@greacen.net]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 9:41 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Our next scheduled conference call is tomorrow at 1:00 pm Eastern time (10:00 am Pacific time).

The call in details are:

Call in number   1-641-297-5800

Access code     2892164

Our tentative agenda is:

Action on working group recommendations concerning “Needs Resolution” items.  The working group report is attached; it was circulated for review on October 30th.

Discussion of McElrath/Leff “problem statement” on presenting free text and sequence indicators, if it has been circulated prior to the conference call

Review of the status of additional assignments from NYC face-to-face

PRIA -- define the use case or cases for expansion of ECF 3.0 to include property records and bring that product back to the Technical Committee.

James Cusick – charter for a new Outreach Subcommittee to develop a communications plan, including the written and other materials needed to meet the needs of consumers of our specifications.

Rex McElrath, with the assistance of the Maricopa County Clerk of Court staff -- develop a proposed modification to the ECF 3.0 specification to allow a filer to submit, and a court to accept, multiple versions of the same document.  The use case to be addressed is the need for a court to receive an official version of a proposed order as a PDF file and to receive the native word processing document as well for the judge to edit.

Jim Cabral -- investigate the reported problems with validating implementation schemas against our specification schemas.

Rex McElrath and Terrie Bousquin -- make recommendations for additional child support elements to add to the specification.

Rex McElrath and Dr. Laurence Leff -- prepare a “problem statement” on the issue of presenting free text and sequence indicators for discussion during the November 14th conference call.  The “problem statement” will bring together the perspectives, research, and experience of the eContracts TC, our Documents Subcommittee, and the Georgia ECF 3.0 implementation.

Jim Cabral -- begin drafting the changes needed to accommodate the need identified for:

            -           inclusion of the GJXDM judicialOfficerBarNumber element;

-           expanded discussion of the way to handle billing and client ID numbers maintained by filing assembly providers; and

-           more and more realistic schema instance examples (calling on Maricopa County to provide real data for the expanded examples).

Shane Durham -- prepare a problem definition for the expanded code structure representation needed within Court Filing Policy.  Don Bergeron and Jim Harris, our liaisons to other OASIS TCs working on the issue of code list representation, will be asked to find examples of how the identified problems can be solved.

Scott Came -- develop an indicator for selfRepresentedParty that is different from the absence of an attorney for a party.

Robin Gibson -- post ECF 3.01 on the OASIS website.

Note:  Brian Hickman will be responsible for re-analyzing the use case for service and will make recommendations for changes to the ECF 3.0 specification after the first of the year.

Proposed Las Vegas face to face meeting agenda -- 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, December 13th and 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Thursday, December 14th.

            Review of all submissions for the January 2007 ECF release

Reminder -- All draft proposals for changes or enhancements to ECF 3.01 for inclusion in the January 2007 ECF release must be submitted to the list by November 29th – two weeks prior to the start of the TC Las Vegas face to face meeting.

Discussion of major expansions of the scope of ECF 3.0

            -           property records

            -           appellate cases

Revised charter for the ECFTC (to be proposed by the co-chairs)

Elections for 2007 calendar year -- co-chairs, representative to LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee, secretary, webmaster, and editor

HCR 78 Box 23

Regina, New Mexico 87046

505-289-2164

505-289-2163 (fax)