Subject: FW:

FYI

From: Cabral, James E. [mailto:JCabral@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:41 PM
To: john@greacen.net
Cc: Clarke, Thomas; Shane.Durham@lexisnexis.com
Subject: RE:

John,

I will on personal leave from 11/9-11/24 so I'll be unavailable for the call on the 14th.  As far as progress on the 3 changes you mentioned:

1. As per Shane's implementation, I recommend simply adding BarNumber to ExtendedPersonInformation in the domain model and adding j:JudicialOfficialBarMembership and j:JudicialOfficialBarMembership/JudicialOfficialBarID to j:JudicialOfficialType in the GJXDM subset.

2. As per Shane's implementation, I recommend using PersonOtherID with an IDTypeText that indicates the vendor that assigned the ID.

3. I have not received any real data or examples of schema validation issues from Maricopa since the NYC meeting.

  jim