Subject: Tuesday conference call

We will hold our March TC conference call on Tuesday, March 13th at 1:00 pm Eastern (10:00 am Pacific).

The conference call details are:

Call in number               1-641-297-5800

Access code                 2892164

Our agenda will focus on the assignments for ECF 3.1:

Small group to oversee the ECF drafting effort – Cabral, Came, Clarke, Durham and Harris (Tom Clarke will serve as chair)

Modifications to court policy – DeFillipis, Durham, Harris and O’Brien (Shane Durham will serve as chair)

Supporting multiple formats for the same document – Cabral, Durham and McElrath (Rex McElrath will serve as chair)

Development of criteria for inclusion of data elements within the core ECF filing message, within each ECF case type message, and as local extensions, and application of those criteria to the list of additional child support elements submitted by Rex McElrath and to Shane Durham’s request for inclusion of metadata elements for the amount of damages demanded and judgment amount – Bousquin, Cabral, Came, Clarke, and McElrath (Tom Clarke will serve as chair)

Planning for April face to face in San Diego on April 18 (afternoon) and 19 (all day).

I look forward to speaking with many of you on the call.