Subject: draft minutes from the Tampa face-to-face meeting

I attach the draft minutes from the face to face meeting held last Friday in Tampa.  Thank you, Robin, for your notes from the meeting.  Please let me or Robin know within a week from today of any changes that you would like to have made in the minutes.  Otherwise, they will stand as the official record of the meeting.

LegalXML ECFTC Face to Face Meeting 10-5-07 -- jmg draft minutes.doc