Subject: RE: Publish ECF 3.1 Specification to Public

Title: Publish ECF 3.1 Specification to Public

Hello George,

  Before I can upload the documents and announce a Public Review, the following changes must be made, as outlined in my message dated 24 September, in accordance with the OASIS Technical Committee Process[1].

The current OASIS templates can be found at: http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/templates

A QA Checklist is available here: http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/QAChecklist.html

The Guidelines explain in detail each of the title/cover page element requirements:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata03.html

[1] 2.18 Specification Quality: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#s2.18

3.2 Public Review: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#s3.2

Regards,