Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] draft minutes for face to face and conference call

Thank you John for your usual outstanding work in recording the minutes.

I do have some suggested revisions – see comments in that attached document.

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court

-----Original Message-----
From: John Greacen [mailto:greacenjmg@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 11:42 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

I attach draft minutes for the Las Vegas meeting and for the conference call on Tuesday.  Please get comments to me within the next week.

Robin – I am unable to eliminate the page breaks in the table.  Can you figure out how to remove them?  Thanks.

LegalXML ECFTC Face to Face Meeting 12-5 and 12-6-071 Proposed Revisions.doc