Subject: RE: ECF 4.0 web services SIP - possible adiitional errors

ECF TC:

Thanks to Gary for identifying a few spelling and namespace issues in the revised WSDL.  I addressed the spelling issues and, for consistency, I changed all references to “WebServiceMessagingProfile” to simply “WebServicesProfile”.  The latest version of the 2.01 web services SIP is attached.

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral

James E. Cabral Jr.
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Graham, Gary [mailto:GGraham@courts.az.gov]
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 5:33 PM
To: Cabral, James E.

When I open ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-ImplementationExample.wsdl into XMLSpy it reports an error:

Failed to open import location 'C:\Users\ggraham\Documents\ecf-v4.0-webservices-spec-cd01\ecf-v4.0-webservices-spec\ECF-4.0-WebServicesMessagingProfile-Definitions.wsdl' specified in file 'C:\Users\ggraham\Documents\ecf-v4.0-webservices-spec-cd01\ecf-v4.0-webservices-spec\ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-ImplementationExample.wsdl'!

Refer to line 15 in ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-ImplementationExample.wsdl (shown below):

<import namespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:legalxml-courtfiling:wsdl:WebServiceMessagingProfile-Definitions-4.0" location="ECF-4.0-WebServicesMessagingProfile-Definitions.wsdl"/>

There were 4 files provided in your zip file: (1) build.xml, (2) ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-Definitions.wsdl, (3) ECF-4.0-WebServicesProfile-ImplementationExample.wsdl, and (4) ecf-v4.0-webservices-v2.01-spec-cd01.doc.

If the second file is renamed to: ECF-4.0-WebServicesMessagingProfile-Definitions.wsdl

Then the Error reported by XMLSpy goes away.

I’m not sure if the file should be renamed or the Example wsdl file should be revised.

I renamed the file to ECF-4.0-WebServicesMessagingProfile-Definitions.wsdl, but now XMLSpy is reporting:

Invalid XML schema: ''ecf:ElectronicFilingMessageType' must refer to an existing simple or complex type.'