Subject: head count

Members of the ECF TC:

I need to get a head count of those planning to attend the ECF TC face-to-face meeting on Monday, September 21 in Denver.  The tentative schedule calls for an all day meeting beginning at 9am.

I would also like to get a rough head count of TC members planning to attend the Solutions Sharing Session for ECF Implementers.  This will be a 1 hour session held during the CTC conference either Tuesday, 9/22 at 4pm or Wednesday, 9/23 at 5pm.

Please reply to this message with an indication of your plans to attend (or not) one or both of the above.  Please refrain from using “reply to all” to avoid unnecessary email clutter on the TC list.

Thanks,

Jim

James M. Harris

National Center for State Courts