Subject: ECF TC Meeting and Action Items

ECF TC:

This is a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow 11am – noon Eastern Time.  The agenda is attached.

In addition,   I will be creating action items in Kavi for each of the tasks in scope for ECF 4.1.  The initial assignments will be based on what we discussed last October.  If needed, we can adjust the assignments during the meeting tomorrow.

  Thanks,

James E. Cabral Jr., Senior Manager

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010

Seattle, Washington 98101-3292

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(502) 509-4532 Mobile

(206) 442-5011 Fax

jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.