Subject: ECF 5.0 - Make DocumentMetadata and DocumentRendition optional for FilingLeadDocument

What are the use cases for not providing DocumentMetadata and/or DocumentRendition for FilingLeadDocument?

After a thorough search of the TC website, I could only find the following references to either of these topics:

·         Email on 8-13-2012 re: adding Affected PartyID and AdditionalData to DocumentMetadataType. Dallas Powell was to provide examples of document metadata used by Tybera. I could not locate these examples.

·         Email from Eric Eastman of GreenFiling on 7-24-2012 re: adding Affected PartyID and AdditionalData to DocumentMetadataType and cardinality.

·         Action Item #0026 ECF 4.1 – Document Metadata (closed) – no documents associated with Action Item.

None of the above appear to be directly related to the proposed ECF 5.0 revision.

Is there any additional information available regarding this proposed change for ECF 5.0?

If there is/are valid use case(s) for this change for FilingLeadDocument, then why would it not also apply to FilingConnectedDocument?

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court