Subject: Fw: NIEM Town Hall & Best of NIEM Updates

FYI
Robin Gibson, PMP
Integrated Services Manager
Information Technology Services
Office of State Courts Administrator
(573) 526-8306

OSCA Help Desk: (888) 541-4894
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 09/24/2013 03:43 PM -----

From:        "NIEM Program Management Office" <information@niem.gov>
To:        <robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov>
Date:        09/24/2013 02:43 PM
Subject:        NIEM Town Hall & Best of NIEM Updates

Thanks to everyone who attended the NIEM Virtual Town Hall. It was great to hear about how the Prescription Drug Monitoring Information Exchange (PMIX) is supportting the fight against drug abuse and diversion at the state level. Many thanks to our speakers for such an engaging presentation, and to all of you for your thoughtful questions!

Did you miss the Town Hall? You can read a recap and access the recording here.

If you’re thinking about attending NIEM in November on November 6, bookmark the NIEM in November page on NIEM.gov and be on the lookout for updates over the next month on how YOU can attend!

And make sure you nominate NIEM implementation projects for "Best of NIEM" before the October 10 deadline! If you’re doing something fantastic with NIEM, we want to recognize YOU! Bragging rights and recognition are on the line.

‘Til we meet in November,

NIEM Program Management Office

This message was sent to robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov from:
NIEM | 245 Murray Lane SW Bldg 410 | Washington, DC 20528

Unsubscribe