Subject: RE: ECF WS SIP and Reliability

Bob and Scott,

FYI.  Please find links to drafts of ECF 4.01 Errata 01 and the ECF WS SIP that address all feedback the TC has received from Springboard to date.  The TC will wait to finish and approve these changes to allow for more feedback from Springboard.

ECF 4.01 Errata 01

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51046&wg_abbrev=legalxml-courtfiling

ECF WS SIP

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=51051&wg_abbrev=legalxml-courtfiling

  Thanks,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.