Subject: RE: ECF 5.0 and limited electronic service of process

> I just didn't want people to think that everything goes to a private process server.
As much as the process serving industry hoped that were the case, it's certainly not true and over time, even less so.

> Thinking about this just a bit more, many courts have their own government employee process servers
Fewer and fewer do, the result of budget realities.  Further, registered agents are only required to have a single location per state so unless the court is local, it's not happening that way.  Mail most likely or via a contacted courier.

-Robert