Subject: RE: ECF 5 working draft 06

Gary,

Would an example help illustrate?  How about this

The “default values” in the above table column indicates whether the [Genericode] code list provided in the specification includes non-normative default values. If a court does not reference a court-specific code list for any of the following XML elements in court policy, then any value MUST be considered acceptable for the corresponding XML element.

Court policy MUST include a policyresponse:RuntimePolicy/policyresponse:CodeListExtension element for each court-specific code list. The latest version and URL of all court-specific code lists MUST be defined using the policyresponse:ExtensionCanonicalVersionURI and policyresponse:ExtensionLocationURI elements, respectively.  The following is a non-normative example of a reference to a code list in court policy:

<policyresponse:RuntimePolicy>

  …

  <policyresponse:CodeListExtension>

    <nc:DocumentIdentification>

      <nc:IdentificationID>AbuseNeglectAllegationCategoryText

      </nc:IdentificationID>

    </nc:DocumentIdentification>

    <policyresponse:ExtensionCanonicalURI>https://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-courtfiling/ns/v5.0/AbuseNeglectAllegationCategoryText</policyresponse:ExtensionCanonicalURI>

    <policyresponse:ExtensionCanonicalVersionURI>https://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-courtfiling/ns/v5.0/AbuseNeglectAllegationCategoryText/2017-02-04</policyresponse:ExtensionCanonicalVersionURI>

    <policyresponse:ExtensionLocationURI>https://docs.oasis-open.org/legalxml-courtfiling/ns/v5.0/AbuseNeglectAllegationCategoryText</policyresponse:ExtensionLocationURI>

  </policyresponse:CodeListExtension>

  …

</policyresponse:RuntimePolicy>

BTW, this snippet comes from the policyresponse.xml example message which also includes references to other code lists as well.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532