Subject: [legalxml-enotary] SF Meeting

Attached is latest information about the San Francisco ISC meeting. I have received a number of electronic files of the prior work of the ABA eNotary group and will post them to the website when the migration to the new OASIS database application is completed.

We have been requested to comment on the latest PRIA DTD for electronic notarization of real estate documents. Currently there is copyright notice on it but the PRIA is investigating whether it can be removed to enable our consideration of it in our use cases.

If you are planning to attend the SF meeting, please drop me a line by private email. Thanks.

Best regards.

John Messing

The ISC is definitely meeting April 11-13 in SF somewhere.  Your group
is welcome to join us then.  We can have a chance to hear from you and
what you hope to accomplish.  I can encourage people to join your
sessions.  So I'd definitely plan on it.

Steve