Subject: Next TC meeting

As a reminder, the next call will take place on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 at 2 PM EST, 11 AM PST, immediately following the adjournment of the eTrust subcommittee meeting of the ABA.

Leader's Name: John Messing
Conference Dial-in: 512-225-3050
Conference Guest Code: 84759#
Duration: 1.5 (or less) Hours
Leader's Phone Number: 520-547-7933

Agenda:

1. Roll call

2. Approval of minutes

3. New relations with ABA, report by J. Messing (for those who did not attend the eTrust ABA meeting, which begins one hour earlier at 10AM PST, 1 PM EST.

4. Beginning work on XML standards, including a discussion of the role of the ABA eTrust subcommittee mission statement and relations with the DSS TC of OASIS in order to begin work on a requirements document.

Additional materials will be distributed prior to the meeting. Please mark your calendars and plan to be present.

Those who are also interested in attending the ABA subcommittee meeting are warmly invited to do so. Please let me know beforehand, if possible. If you are not already receiving the posts to the ABA elist, please notify me and I will add any interested members.

Thanks and best regards.