Subject: Analysis of Use cases for e-notarisations

John and all in the enotary group.

Following on from our meeting are tried to think further on what is required
for analysing the requirements for e-notarisation and found myself heading
off to the newly found planet Sedna.

Anyway here goes:  What I believe is needed is something that considered the
entities involved in use case of notarisation, their role in the different
forms of authentication and how this would interface to the electronic
domain.

For example, is the document presented by the subject in electronic form?
Is identity authentication done in non-electronic domain?  Does information
concerning the identity authentication need to be represented in the
electronic domain? ...........

I attach a picture of the entities and authentications involved.  For an
example use case can the work flow be identified?

Hope this helps.

Nick

enotarial-model.ppt