Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] Preliminary Paper on XFORMS by Jason Harrop

Thanks for distributing Jason's paper.
As a member (temp co-chair) of the Business Centric Methodology TC I
believe the 'Semantic Markup' describes structures the BCM identifies as
'Templates'.
As co-chair member of the ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content Management SC I
recognize a strong focus on 'Business Noun Management' - a 'use case' that
is helping the SC derive specifications for the next version of the
ebXMLRegistry/Repository.

regards

carl

<jmessing>

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums