Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Problem with conf call -- meeting postponed

Rolly,

I know a few of us are traveling tomorrow - and I'm on vacation the
following week.  We may need to update everyone regarding the IP policy
ballot via email and wait for the July 13 call.

Mark Ladd
PRIA Technology Committee Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC
mark.ladd@addison-one.com
262-498-0850

-----Original Message-----
From: rolly.chambers@tprr.com [mailto:rolly.chambers@tprr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:08 AM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

Apologies, but I've had a problem getting today's conference call set up.
We will not be able to convene the meeting.

Will it be possible for everyone to try again tomorrow (Fri.) and the same
time (Noon eastern time)?

If tomorrow is not convenient, will next Thurs. at noon work for most?

Rolly Chambers