Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Problem with conf call -- meeting postponed

I am traveling tomorrow to the PRIA meeting. Will be in SanFran by noon
West Coast time. Could do it then.

Thursday at 1:00 PM EDT would work for me also, but not noon if it can
be helped.

Marc A.

-----Original Message-----
From: rolly.chambers@tprr.com [mailto:rolly.chambers@tprr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:08 PM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

Apologies, but I've had a problem getting today's conference call set
up.  We will not be able to convene the meeting.

Will it be possible for everyone to try again tomorrow (Fri.) and the
same time (Noon eastern time)?

If tomorrow is not convenient, will next Thurs. at noon work for most?

Rolly Chambers