Subject: eNotary TC regroup

Hello all,

There were only 3 of us who could make today’s call, so we didn’t even have sufficient votes to assign the work to those who could not attend.

In order to help us get back on track this email is intended to re-cap where we stand on our efforts and to be the first notice of our next call scheduled for November 2nd at noon Eastern.

Minutes:  The last approved minutes are from the 8/10 call.  I need to update and post the 9/7 call minutes.  Rolly has notes from the 9/21 call that he will be posting soon.

Project Status

We are in the midst of reviewing the Use Case document.  There are some updates that need to be made from the 9/7 call.  I will post those in the next few days.

I believe the Vocabulary Spreadsheet was discussed on the 9/21 call, so we’ll be updated on that when those minutes are posted.

We are considering hiring a consultant to assist with the development of whatever standard the TC determines is appropriate.

Watch your Inbox for updates, so that we can get our efforts back on track on November 2nd.

Thanks everyone!

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Committee Coordinator

Addison/One, LLC