Subject: Re: [legalxml-enotary] Next eNotary Conference call

I didn't have this on my calendar, so I was unaware of this meeting.
My apologies for not attending - but did a notification of this
meeting go out?  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Ladd" <mladd@pria.us>
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:19:14 AM (GMT-0800) America/Los_Angeles

By way of follow-up, here is the agenda for today ’s call:

    1. Roll Call
    2. Approval of Minutes
    3. Update re: Status of TC work

        1. Unsworn Statements
        2. Use Case Document
        3. Comparison of XML Vocabularies
        4. Consultant Services
    4. Any Other Business
    5. Next meeting date & time

Sorry about the late notice, but we’d like to schedule the next call for the LegalXML eNotarization Technical Committee for:

Wednesday, August 29 th

3:30 Eastern

Phone: 605-772-3900

Access: 552004

Please let me know right away if you have a conflict with this time/date.

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

262-498-0850

mladd@pria.us