Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Next eNotary Conference call

Mark, this was the first notice I’ve been aware of for this call, and I also did not have it on my calendar. Sorry I missed it –

Harry

From: Mark Ladd [mailto:mark.ladd@addison-one.com] On Behalf Of Mark Ladd
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 2:19 PM
To: legalxml-enotary@lists.oasis-open.org

By way of follow-up, here is the agenda for today’s call:

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approval of Minutes
  3. Update re: Status of TC work
    1. Unsworn Statements
    2. Use Case Document
    3. Comparison of XML Vocabularies
    4. Consultant Services
  4. Any Other Business
  5. Next meeting date & time

Sorry about the late notice, but we’d like to schedule the next call for the LegalXML eNotarization Technical Committee for:

Wednesday, August 29th

3:30 Eastern

Phone: 605-772-3900

Access: 552004

Please let me know right away if you have a conflict with this time/date.

Mark Ladd

PRIA Technology Coordinator

262-498-0850

mladd@pria.us