Subject: RE: [legalxml-enotary] Re: Request to release ENML for Public Review

Hi Arshad,

  It appears that all the hypertext links are now gone; the date is still
showing as today's date rather than the date the draft was approved, and
there are graphics that drop off the pages - noticed on pgs 166 and 170 as I
scrolled through; not sure if there are others.

  There are also some spots in the code text where the lines wrap; if
smaller indents were used the lines should stay in place. Otherwise you
might want to decrease the point size.

  All line numbering is now gone?

  As far as the appendices I couldn't get them to show up either; the
entries can be added manually.

Mary