Subject: Restated IPR Disclosure Statement of John Messing

To all Members of the LegalXML eNotarization Technical Committee:

Re: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legalxml-enotary/200706/msg00000.html

It has been brought to my attention that John Messing provided an IPR
statement to the Technical Committee, and the Technical Committee
voted to approve the statement. As Technical Committee Administrator I
must invalidate that vote - TCs do not, and cannot, take positions on
licenses or IPR; under our IPR Policy Mr. Messing's notice is simply
his own assertion, and OASIS takes no position on its merit.

Respectfully submitted,

Mary McRae

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090