mqtt-comment message

Subject: Announcement to the mqtt community group?

Hi

I'm not part of the formal OASIS MQTT TC process, but I do look after the MQTT.org community site and the associated Google Group and Twitter account, as well as being a committer on Eclipse Paho.

I'm delighted to hear that the initial MQTT TC meeting went well, and I'd invite one or both of the Chairs to announce what is happening on the MQTT protocol Google Group (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/mqtt) so that the community has some visibility into how the initial discussions went, and that there are now new OASIS mailing lists to follow to keep up with these matters.

Regards

Andy

--
Andy Piper | Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk