obix-map message

Subject: Groups - oBIX Roadmap Telecon modified

oBIX Roadmap Telecon has been modified by Toby Considine

Date:  Tuesday, 30 November 2004
Time:  01:30pm - 02:30pm ET

Event Description:
(919) 962-2719

Agenda:
To continue discussion from 16th - with better attendance (we hope) at new time.

Full agenda to follow, what is known today:

- Discuss plans  for how to show oBIX at BuilConn in March
- Dave Clute will report on schema issues from perspective of CISCO, OSCRE
- Send your agenda item here

Modified so less than 14 hours long (a bit much even for me)

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix-map/event.php?event_id=6459

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.