obix-map message

Subject: Re: [obix-map] Groups - oBIX Roadmap Telecon modified

Hi Toby, Team:

I have reviewed the current schema wd-obix-0.5 and have the following
comments / suggestions / questions for today's call:

1.  Is it too early too begin our "harmonization effort" ? Re: Section 11
of the attache OSCRE Operations manual.
2.  What is the best way to begin showing examples of how the schema can be
used in the use cases?

I still need to review the use cases - I was not able to download or view
from the site.

Talk to you soon - thanks!

At 02:43 PM 11/30/2004 +0000, toby.considine@fac.unc.edu wrote:
>oBIX Roadmap Telecon has been modified by Toby Considine Date:  Tuesday,
>30 November 2004 Time:  01:30pm - 02:30pm ET Event Description: (919)
>962-2719 Agenda: To continue discussion from 16th - with better attendance
>(we hope) at new time.
>
>Full agenda to follow, what is known today:
>
>- Discuss plans  for how to show oBIX at BuilConn in March
>- Dave Clute will report on schema issues from perspective of CISCO, OSCRE
>- Send your agenda item here
>
>Modified so less than 14 hours long (a bit much even for me) Minutes: View
>event details:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/obix-map/event.php?event_id=6459
>PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
>application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
>copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web
>browser.

OSCRE Operations Manual 1Apr04.pdf

Dave Clute
Cisco Systems - Advisory Services
Sr. Consultant for Cisco Connected Real Estate
Tel:    408-424-9217
Fax:    719-477-9801
Email:  dclute@cisco.com