Subject: JIRA issues for core

I have a couple of questions on the core spec issues:

·         JIRA 70 – I would prefer to leave it as is, because the only thing I think would work is a note under the Table title that says for details about each type see the corresponding Section.  But even this seems redundant to the paragraph before the picture.

·         JIRA 71 – See my comment on this one – would ascending priority (instead of the current descending) be a sufficient fix?

·         JIRA 68 – pluralized contracts – can we just put the whole thing including the pluralization in the contract typeface?  Would be easier to read.

Thanks,

Craig