Subject: RE: JIRA issues for core

ok so I will leave that one alone and not make any changes.

Thanks

From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Considine, Toby
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 3:49 PM
To: Gemmill, Craig; obix@lists.oasis-open.org; Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS
Subject: [obix] RE: JIRA issues for core

70 only:

I though we agreed in meeting that what it might add in specificity, it would more than lose in clarity, complexity, and likeliness to be out of sync with the last published version.

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu