ocpp message

Subject: Nomination for Secretary position of the OASIS OCPP TC

Hi members of the OASIS OCPP TC,

I would like to put myself forward as a candidate for the Secretary position of the OASIS OCPP TC.

I have experience as TC secretary within OASIS, have good knowledge of the OASIS TC process and tooling.

I'm happy to discuss this with the members of the TC and look forward to participation.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen