Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] need confirmation on ODF Camp

Erwin,

IBM technical staff will be participating at OO.o CON...with particular focus on the ODF Camp. The primary objective we propose to pursue is to have technically qualified individual interact with their code, work on identifying normative patterns for ODF conformance, and basically roll up their sleeves to achieve some progress resolving interop issues between ODF implementations: e.g. OpenOffice, KOffice, Google Docs & Spreadsheets, IBM Lotus Productivity Tools, ABIword, Zoho, etc.

I believe Zaheda shares this objective as well.

Best regards,

Don Harbison
Program Director, IBM ODF Initiative
Business & Technical Strategy