Subject: Re: [office-accessibility] Notes from the OASIS ODF TC meeting

On 25/07/06, Peter Korn <Peter.Korn@sun.com> wrote:

> We also talked about a possible change in URL in Section E.4, from
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines for
> our specific page, to a more general
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/guidelines
> <http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines>
> which other guidelines might share.

dp. I see no reason for 'grouping' the guidelines?
I.e. what purpose does the /office-accessibility directory serve?
No reason there can't be an index to all guidelines under /guidelines
then each one goes in the same directory?

> Finally, I agreed to provide on our SC behalf text to live at the
> Accessibility Guidelines URL (which as noted above is
> http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines.  This
> could be the existing text of Appendix E, or it could be our current
> outline, or some combination of the two.  I'd like your feedback on
> this.  But I'd also like to get this in place ASAP, so we don't publish
> a broken URL.

+1 to basic text indicating 'to follow' and why necessary, in place of an empty
toc.

regards

--
Dave Pawson