Subject: Long overdue OASIS ODF accessibility SC meeting, tomorrow,8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET

Hi guys,

Sorry I have been "missing in action" for the past while.  Too much
traveling, followed by too many things not attended to while traveling.
In contradiction to Rich, I would like to chat, at least briefly,
tomorrow.  Rich - I hope you don't mind my calling a meeting without you.

I would like to suggest we meet tomorrow at not quite our usual time
(thanks to the U.S. changing to Daylight Savings Time early).

Thursday 15Mar; 8am PT / 11am ET / 3pm GMT / 4pm CET
1-866-839-8145 (US toll free)
1-865-524-6352 (Intl)
code: 6560654#

I have three topics to suggest for our agenda:

 1. Work out our agenda for the face-to-face meeting next week at CSUN

 2. Animations accessibility - issue has come up in the main TC, and
asked of us

 3. Draft Guidelines #19
  - incorporates Dave's update to Section 3 (which include his change to
section 3.2.6)
  - incorporates Cheiko's updated glossary
  - incorporates the "new specification template" for OASIS
specifications, as per direction from Michael Brauer
  Find them at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22957/ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_19_14Mar2007.odt
and also attached

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

ODF_Accessibility_Guidelines_19_14Mar2007.odt